Time to ring in the new year with a whirlwind round-up of great posts about your career, your life, your money and your development. This month’s theme is CHANGE: planning for changes you want in your life, ways Gen Y will change the workplace, and dealing with (and embracing!) changes that choose you. I’ve also included a few other random topics that I picked just for fun.
Couldn’t Have Said it Better Myself – January:
- Lifestyle Redesign for the New Year (Zen Habits)
- 7 Essential Skills for Managing Change (The Change Blog)
- 30 in 30: The Insider’s Guide to Job-Hunting in ’09 (The GradSpot)
- Overwhelmed with Possibilities When Plotting Your Career? Try this Approach. (Escape from Cubicle Nation)
- 10 Ways Generation Y will Change the Workforce (Employee Evolution) – see also The “Millennials” are Coming (a great 2007 article from CNN) – thanks Megan!
- Waiting for the Perfect Moment (Better than Your Boyfriend)
- How to Deal with Change (Idea Sandbox Newsletter)
- Who Else Wants a Relationship in 2009? (Love Eris)
- How to Set New Year’s Financial Resolutions You Can Keep (Mint)
- Overcome Fear in the Economic Crisis (Think Simple Now)
- The Single Secret to Making 2009 Your Best Year Ever (Zen Habits) – similar to my post ‘Enough.‘
- Relationships: Eight Tips for Dealing with Criticism (The Happiness Project)
- Watch Where You Point that Finger (The Change Blog)
- 20 Big Ideas (Fantastic $2 E-Book from The Simple Dollar with summaries of 20 personal finance and development books – so worth it!)