I’m super excited today for two reasons:
- I get to share an incredibly sweet deal with you
- My next project is included in this product bundle of awesomeness, and this is your first opportunity to check it out!
72-Hour Personal Development Bundle Sale:
For the next 72 hours (3 days), you can purchase a mega-pack of over 22 personal development products (valued at $1087) for $97. Most of these products sell independently for $35-$59.
I purchased the first bundle of products during the last release, and I still refer to them all the time for advice on setting up my business. It was absolutely worth the $97.
I’m sharing this with you today because I think it’s a rockin’ good deal, but it won’t be for everyone. This offer is great for anyone who has considered buying these products independently, or for those of you who are looking for a summer boost on productivity, relationships, and goal-setting.
The full product list for this go-round includes:
- Focus by Leo Babauta ($35)
- Momentum Kickstarter Kit by Charlie Gilkey ($47)
- Reclaim Your Dreams by Jonathan Mead ($47)
- 52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace & Kyeli ($52)
- 5 Ingredients | 10 Minutes by Jules Clancy ($77)
- Rebel Fitness Guide by Steve Kamb ($37)
- Fear-Crushing Travel Guide by Farnoosh Brock ($47)
- Overcoming the Fear of Uncertainty by Sean Ogle ($47)
- The Creativity Toolbox by Ali Luke & Thursday Bram ($47)
- Make Sh*t Happen by me! ($47)
- The Language Hacking Guide by Benny Lewis ($67)
- Sex, Love, Liberation by Ev’Yan Nasman ($47)
- Learn More, Study Less by Scott Young ($67)
- A Daring Adventure collection by Tim Brownson ($47)
- The Less Work, More Harmony Relationship Guide by Cara Stein ($47)
- Brilliantly Better Collection by Dragos Roua ($43)
- How to Become an Advanced Early Riser by Steve Aitchenson ($37)
- Cheap Family Fun by Kim & Jason ($52)
- The Art of Relaxed Productivity + The Power of Positivity by Henrik Edberg ($44)
- Discover Package by Barrie Davenport ($59)
- Mind Control Method: How to Get What You Want by Karol Gajda ($47)
- Sell Your Crap by Adam Baker ($47)
- TOTAL VALUE: $1,087
The sale opens at 9am pacific time on Monday, June 20 and closes at 9am on Thursday, June 23. It will not re-open after Wednesday, so this is your only opportunity to buy these products at this price. Click here to learn more and grab your set!
Announcing my next project:
Make Sh*t Happen: The Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving that One Big Dream
80-page e-book + soon-to-be-released coaching program
Many of you know that I hosted a Creative Night of New Years Genius in January to ring in the new year. The event proved to be a success — I started writing my next book and designing a coaching program, which I am incredibly excited about, called Make Sh*t Happen.
Then, in a case of dejá vu, I did nothing with it for six months. I had 80% written, but I got super busy launching and promoting Life After College (the book), so I put the new project on hold.
While in Portland for the World Domination Summit, I was sitting at a table with Adam Baker, Karol Gajda and Cara Stein (the masterminds behind today’s sale), creating the launch plan for their second Only72 sale (the first focused on business products). Next thing I know, Baker turns to me and says, “Do you have a personal development product you want to add to the mix?”
I hemmed and hawed… “Well, I’ve had a draft of an e-book done since January but it still needs SO much work.” Baker: “Can you have it to me within the week?” With
raging fear slight trepidation, I said “Sure.” The perfectionist in me would have worked on it for another three months, waiting far longer than necessary to share it with the world. But this opportunity was too good to pass up, so I finished the e-book after several marathon days of writing and editing, hired my friend Andrew Osborn to design the cover, and couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out.
Why Make Sh*t Happen?
In my work with dozens of coaching clients and interactions with hundreds (if not thousands) of book and blog readers, I’ve realized that just about everyone I talk to has a big giant goal that they are tip-toeing around. These goals are so gigantic that it’s hard to even say them out loud, let alone start taking action.
I put together this program as a natural extension of my book; after people get clear on their ideal vision for every area of their lives, they are ready to pick one or two major areas in which to take meaningful action.
Your soul hopelessly, desperately, madly, passionately needs you to do that one thing that you’ve always known you need to do. I’m here to help you take your dreams off hold, and start becoming the amazing, talented, confident, self-expressed,no-holds-barred, accomplished person you were meant to be.
This book (and coaching program) will take your goal from impossible to inevitable — and I can’t wait to share it with those of you who are ready for the challenge!
To get on the early notification list for when the 8-week Make Sh*t Happen coaching course launches this summer, sign-up here. If you don’t purchase today’s bundle, your next chance to grab a copy of the e-book will be when I officially launch in July.
People On the Go — Career Track Series
Speaking of courses and personal development, I’m going to be part of a three-part webinar series on Career Development this summer. Here’s a quick overview if you’re thinking of changing jobs or interested in taking your career to the next level:
- Career Management in the Age of the Apps (2 x 60-minute webinars, 7/11, 7/18, 12:00 pm PT)
- Discovering your Strengths and Putting Them to Work (60-minute webinar, 7/27, 8:00 am PT)
- Social Networking for Career Development (2 x 90-minute webinars, 8/12, 8/19, 9:30 am PT)
If the courses in today’s announcements are not for you, that’s okay — I’d love to hear from you on how I can be most helpful. Please feel free to send me an email (jenny [at] lifeaftercollege [dot] org) or reply in the comments; and keep an eye out for an upcoming survey on what you’d like to see more of as my blog approaches its fourth birthday later this year!