Inbox Freedom Webinar Series
Inbox Freedom: 2-Part Webinar Series (developed with People On the Go)
This is a topic near and dear to my heart. As you may have read in my 12 Mini Confessions post, email and I have a love/hate relationship. I absolutely love interacting with friends and readers, and email is a major part of my job and how much of my work gets done.
However, I hate the feeling of constantly being behind; of sinking deeper and deeper into email quicksand for every day that I spend away from the computer. I am a slave the little “ding” notification on my phone, and yet I don’t turn it off. I check email when I wake up in the morning, all day long, and until I go to sleep at night.
There has got to be a better way.
This webinar series is my way of helping us find it. Email isn’t going anywhere, and for the most part, our work benefits greatly from the convenience, speed and reach it can allow — if used properly.
Email is a skill just like any other, and this webinar series will help you take your email habits from ad hoc to intentional and focused. I’ve taken a deep, introspective look at what gets in my way and have done extensive research on tips and tools from others so that I can share the very best of the best practices with you.
The Inbox Freedom series is a self-guided workshop composed of two 45-minute sessions (and bonus materials) that cover:
- Session 1 – The Bigger Picture: Addressing how/when email fits — assessing your overall email “health,” understanding the three A’s that typically plague us when it comes to answering email: attitude, avoidance, and (lack of) awareness; an overview of The Results Curve, strategies for how to keep email from consuming every waking minute of your day (and most important work), and an exercise to help you outline your broader priorities.
- Session 2 – Email as a task: once you have email in it’s proper place of your day-to-day workflow, we’ll examine the anatomy of the email task, how to recognize and prioritize emails based on what is actually urgent/important, and share online resources to help you process more effectively.
You will leave this series with:
- A handle on how email fits in to your broader workflow and priorities
- Strategies for reducing email overwhelm and dealing with “big frogs” that you tend to avoid
- An abundance of helpful resources and tactics to help you process email more efficiently and effectively
- The ability to focus on what really matters to you
Format: 2 pre-recorded 45-minute webinars. The full set of materials includes the following: two recorded webinars, full 25-page transcription, additional resources one-sheeter, two bonus reports: The New New Inbox and The Results Curve.
Purchase: Get instant access to the course via PayPal below!